So I just got off the phone with the psychologist
- Write a pro and con list of your situation right now and hang it at your desk.
- Create a booklet of small travel ideas within nsw that you can research and do since this is more realistic and gives you something to hope toward
- Shake things up. Play loud music and have a dance party. Do something to raise your vibrations.
- For panic attacks, try taking rescue remedy or putting a rubber band on your wrist and lightly snapping it so it grounds you back to reality
- Listen to motivational podcasts