Running during lock down has been my saving grace.
So I just got off the phone with the psychologist
- Write a pro and con list of your situation right now and hang it at your desk.
- Create a booklet of small travel ideas within nsw that you can research and do since this is more realistic and gives you something to hope toward
- Shake things up. Play loud music and have a dance party. Do something to raise your vibrations.
- For panic attacks, try taking rescue remedy or putting a rubber band on your wrist and lightly snapping it so it grounds you back to reality
- Listen to motivational podcasts
Just trying to see this as one long vacation.
Going into month 3.
Today I ordered you birthday donuts. They’ll be delivered next Monday, on your birthday. Your sad, lock down birthday. And I hope they make you smile even though we can’t celebrate.
If we could celebrate, I would bring you flowers and balloons and decorate your house with confetti. I’d want you to know just how special you are to me and how grateful I am for your presence in my life.
But for now, donuts will have to do.
Because you deserve it, boo.