1. I am now able to eat dark chocolate every day and not over eat.
2. I am now able to run a half marathon.
3. I am getting comfortable crying. I have cried almost every day the past two weeks and I see this as an accomplishment of facing my emotions in a healthy way.
4. I am letting go of my insecurity about my butt.
5. I am opening up to my partner more and checking my ego when it gets triggered.
6. I have meditated for 18 days straight.
Wherever you are, be there.
–the imperfect podcast
If you didn’t cry during meditation, are you even spiritual, bro?
I will solve the problem
which is me.
I will get to the bottom
How I can be control and chaos
I don’t know
But I will find balance